OPENING DAY SATURDAY APRIL 17th
NOW TAKING TEE TIMES ONLINE
COVID 19 ACTION PLAN AT NOBLETON LAKES
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING NOBLETON LAKES GOLF CLUB,
WE ARE EXCITED FOR YOU TO ENJOY OUR GOLF COURSE.
PLEASE READ BELOW TO HELP ENUSRE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF YOURSELF, OTHER GOLFERS AND STAFF WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT NOBLETON LAKES GOLF CLUB.
FOR THE SAFETY OF YOURSELF AND OTHERS
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS.
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM NOBLETON LAKES PROPERTY.
if you are you experiencing or have you experienced any of the following within the last two weeks please adhere to our Covid protocols and do not attend Nobleton Lakes.
- Fever (defined as grater than 38 degrees Celsius)
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Have you travelled to any countries outside Canada (including USA) within the last 14 days, Travel includes passing threw an airport.
- Did you provide care or have come into contact with a person that tested positive with Covid-19 (probably or confirmed) while they were ill?
- Have you been tested for Covid-19 within the last two weeks.
WHEN ARRIVING @ NOBLETON LAKES
- All customers will be required to stay in the parking lot until 30 minutes before your scheduled time
- We will have our staff authorize you and your group to approach clubhouse to begin our safety protocol.
- Masks are required at all times while around and inside the clubhouse at NLGC. Once on the Golf course masks are required while driving a power cart, unless you reside from the same household or you are a single rider.
- No bag drop services will be provided and entrance driveway will be blocked off (both ways)
- Hand sanitizers will be available at all entrances
- Access to our Clubhouse, and Restaurant will be available, but may be limited to due Government restrictions
- Our Golf Shop will be open to purchase essential golf equipment and apparel
- Our golf shop staff will direct you when it is safe and acceptable to enter the golf shop
- Our Golf course is a cash free establishment. Debit and credit only at this time
- Access to clubhouse will be through either our main door, or our Golf shop doors only
- All Washrooms will be available indoors, but may be limited due to Government restrictions
- Locker Rooms will be available, but may be limited due to Government restrictions (no showers at this time)
- 28th Restaurant and patio will be available, but may be limited to due Government restrictions
CART STAGING AREA
- Carts will not be permitted in the parking lot prior to your round
- Carts will be immediately sanitized after being stationed
- After the round carts will have access to the parking lot and then be guided by our staff to the cart return area
Shared use of power carts (Masks must be worn while using your power cart)
- Exceptions – If you reside from the same household, or if you are a single rider
- Individual carts may be available (but limited at an additional cost)
- Customers will be responsible for cleaning garbage out of their cart at the end of their round
On course Washrooms
28th Restaurant and Patio
ON COURSE ACTION PLAN
- 27 holes Open (weather permitting)
- Tee times will be in 10 minute intervals
- No Rakes in Bunkers on course
- Please refrain from touching the flag stick
- Cup inserts will used for each hole
CURRENT BOOKING PROCEDURES
All Tee Times include shared use of Power Cart (Walking will be permitted)
- Public Tee times – may be made 10 days in advance (i.e Thursday for following Saturday)
- All public Tee Times must be booked online with a credit card. (There are no refunds at this time)
- Green Fee’s will be charged in full when the tee time is booked
- Cancellations outside of 24 hours will be given rain checks of equal value for your next round
- Booking changes must be made 48hrs in advance to receive rain checks
- Singles looking to book must call the Golf Shop
- Same day bookings can be made by phone in only (905 859-4070 ext 221)
- Maximum booking is Eight golfers.
- Golfers will be required to arrive no less than 15 minutes before your tee time. Failure to do so may result in delays or possibly cancellation of your tee time.
(Black Friday Pre-Paid Vouchers)
- All bookings made with pre-paid Black Friday vouchers, and Rain checks must be booked through the golf shop by phoning in
- All voucher codes must be present at time of booking in order to secure your tee time